Saturday 27 July 2019

How to hack PUBG UC?? Is it possible to hack PUBG UC ?? Answer:- Yes it's possible

Hi freainds.
Me Rakesh and i am a professional hacker. As you watch the video i can hack everything. PUBG Mobile game is a open source game for me but it's too risky sometimes when i hack pubg because it's live game. it's always connect with it's server so if you are not using any Tor browser and vpn server then your account must be bann for 10 year.


I hack PUBG UC in a linux base computer while i am using Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator Because it's too easy to find and edit PUBG OBB file. And specially i made this UC hack script only for you guys. I know you people try this thing only 1-2 time but believe me i spend 1 monnth to made this script so guys please try it 5-6 time because UC hack is not too easy.
If you try 5-6 time then the script can easily change the value of PUBG OBB file. I want to send UC to all of my subscribers but UC will transfer to you id through pubg server only so the server easily detect it and we will bann for life time.
I start Giveaway program. I can sponsor 1 people everyday to buy royale pass.

5 comments:

  1. Bhaiya not working in my phone mu phone model is s9+ samsung I'm in need of uc I hv done everything which you told in your video but it isn't working I'm in need of uc bhaiya help me pubg id HŠ大VaMsHi09

    ReplyDelete